www.epelectric.com: El Paso is an electric public electric company based in the city of Texas. It was first founded in 1901. The company is headquartered in El Paso, Texas, United States. El Paso Electric provides a way to view, print and pay your electric bills online at any time. These energy sources include nuclear fuel, natural gas, solar and wind turbines. It is serving its operations in cities such as El Paso, Texas and New Mexico.
El Paso, you can easily submit your electric bill by looking at a way to view, print and pay your electric bill online or sometimes through bills online deposited by you. All the customers have to log in the official website www.epelectric.com and after that, they can get the necessary information related to bill submission or bills. After the payment, you will receive only electronic bills starting with your next bill. This service is offered free to El Paso Electric customers only.
Click Here to Bill Pay
www.epelectric.com/Bill Pay Online:
There is various ways through which consumer can make payment for their electric bill. Some of them is via phone, website or mail. The things you found suitable now choose to pay electric bill using epelectric.com porta. To make payment user have registered themself with portal for payment. Once you register a official account will come, where you can manage balance, check transaction history, balance, etc. A simple step for the user mention below.
- You must visit the official website of El Paso Electric
- Now you can click on this link www.epelectric.com
- This will take you to the official website from where the bill deposit link will be
- Then scroll the page to the end.
- If you are a residential service consumer, click Texas Rate Tariff Rules and Regulations under Residential Rates
- If you are a commercial service consumer, click Texas Rate and Fees and Regulations under Business.
- Click on the next page to read more about rates and tariffs.
Pay via Mail:
You can pay your bills through the mail. You can make your payment in the mailbox, the necessary details are written in your mail. They only allow checks or money orders. Then you have to send it to the address given below.
El Paso Electric
P.O. Box 650801
Dallas, TX 75265-0801
Pay Via Phone:
A consumer can pay a bill using a mobile phone. People need to just call on 1-800-655-4555 to make a one time payment over the phone
How to Register www.epelectric.com:
El Paso Electric www.epelectric.com Deposit You must register here, for this you are very easy to register. Through this portal, you can pay your bills. By following a few simple steps to submit a bill, you can easily complete the registration process. You can see these instructions for registering
- First of all, need to visit the official portal of El Paso Electric
- You should click on the official link provided www.epelectric.com This will redirect you to the official website
- When you come to the homepage, click Manage My Account.
- After this click on Register Today.
- Then enter your account number.
- Enter your last name or business name.
- Then enter the last 4 digit code of SSN, FEIN, or ITIN.
- Enter the address zip code.
- Now mark the box containing the terms and conditions
- Then after that, click on the continue button.
www.epelectric.com login – Quick Steps:
Dear brothers, if you are a consumer of El Paso Electric, then you should know about how we can deposit our electric bills online, how to pay your El Paso electric bill. You can pay your bills online, follow the instructions given to you and submit through BillMatrix – El Paso Electric but remember that you will have to register in their payment portal. If you are a customer, you will you can access your account from your PC or your mobile app. To access an El Paso Electric account, it is imperative to register first.
When you sign up, you can see:
- You can view your EPE bill online and also pay online.
- Set an automatic payment schedule
- Pay all at once or make multiple partial payments
- Look at your payment history and see the old details after depositing your bill for the last six months.
A budget billing plan allows you to pay your bill with a set amount every month. For more information, contact EPE in Texas at (915) 543-5970, New Mexico at (575) 526-5555, toll-free at 1-800-351-1621.